We are delighted to be staging our second Sync programme in Canada online. We have 8 places available, including six from Quebec and two from outside the province.
Apply to be part of Sync Canada – Quebec
Application Deadline: 29th Sept 2020
‘Learning there are many leadership stories, and that I can change the story, is the gift Sync gave me.’Kelsie Acton
- 19th – 23rd October 2020: Five-day Intensive accessible online workshop
- October – December 2020: Sync Coaching – three sessions of one to one virtual coaching
Sync Canada will be conducted in English and French with all access, interpretation and formats provided to meet participant access requirements.
- An artist or arts manager or work in arts, culture, media and heritage (for at least 2 years).
- A Deaf or disability-identified person.
- A Canadian resident.
- Available on all five days from 19th – 23rd October 2020.
Successful applicants will be asked to:
- develop a Sync think piece or provocation, after the 5 day programme, for the website during or after the programme.
- complete pre- and post-event surveys and related evaluation activities.
Sync Canada will provide the following:
- Access requirements live and online for online coaching and the 5-day intensive workshop
‘Sync taught me that I can choose to believe in myself regardless of systemic ableism. I learned that I am a very reflective leader and one that identifies with the inclusive leadership model.’Alex Bulmer
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Monday 29th Sept 2020
You must complete the full application form. Where information is not applicable, please indicate N/A.
You will need to attach your CV / résumé and your website address or articles, images or video links. We are interested to find out about your career so far, what training you have had, your achievements and your leadership thinking.
You will also need a letter from someone who can recommend you for the Sync Canada Programme.
The application form will be processed only upon receipt of all the relevant documents. Incomplete applications will be returned with a request for the relevant documents, before being accepted and processed.
‘I appreciated meeting other like-minded artists who embraced their collective but individual outlooks on life and art.’Jenelle Rouse
Please submit all application documents stated below. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Application Form
- Your CV / Resume or your website address or articles, images or video links. We are interested to find out about your career so far, what training you have had, your achievements and your leadership thinking.
- A letter from someone who can recommend you for the Sync Canada Programme.
Alternatively, you can submit the entire application form by video, or print this application:
- mail: Sync Canada, VibraFusion Lab, 20990 Lakeside Drive, Thorndale, Ontario, N0M 2P0.
- email: [email protected].
If any questions about eligibility or application, or if you think your submission will be late, please contact us before the deadline at:
- [email protected]
- phone Rachael on 647 745 6166
‘I learned tools to ask myself difficult questions, and language to speak the answers I already had somewhere inside of me.’Kristina McMullin
Please ensure you have completed the following before your submission:
- Fully completed and signed application form
- Attached your CV/ Résumé
- Attached a recommendation letter.
- Attached any document and information that may support your application, such as
- online links to documentation (blogs, news articles, other multimedia content); past project proposals and reports; links to video files should be between one to ten minutes in .mp3, .mpeg, .mob or .wmv formats, photographs in .jpg formats
Submit your application
- Email: [email protected]. You can scan pages.
- Mail: Sync Canada,VibraFusion Lab, 20990 Lakeside Drive, Thorndale, Ontario, N0M 2P0.
‘Sync gave me ideas around creating access in ways that mimic coaching techniques of drawing out one’s potential rather than dictating it.’Sean Lee